Combined AGM and EGM on 30 May 2023
The Rathkeale Community Council is holding a combined Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on 30 May 2023 at 7 pm in the Community Hall, The Square, Rathkeale. All Rathkealers are invited to attend.
Adopt RCC Constitution 2023 – Proposed, amending the 2010 version to reflect 2023 practicalities.
Elect members to the Executive Committee.
Any Other Business (submit by 28 May to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On April 19, 2023, the first meeting that now includes Team Rathkeale, the Council:
- Unanimously amended its purpose to add rejuvenation. It now states: “The Rathkeale Community Council advocates on behalf of the community, petitions for support, organises projects and events that rejuvenate Rathkeale. It is a charity with a volunteer board elected by local people.”
- Unanimously adopted a set of Guiding Principles. The proposed vision, pending community is a vibrant thriving Rathkeale where positive experiences make people want to live, shop and visit.
- Unanimously restructured the Executive Committee (Board of Directors) adding focus and teams to critical tasks.
- Unanimously nominated 5 activists to acting roles, pending ratification/elections at the AGM.
How to Participate
- Review the RCC Constitution 2023 – Proposed document and submit proposed amendments in writing by the 29th May to
- Nominate a suitably qualified individual for a position on the Executive Committee (Board) by 21 May 2023 with an email to email@example.com or writing to The Secretary at the Community Centre.
- Submit a motion by 21 May 2023 with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to The Secretary at the Community Centre.
- Volunteer to join a team making Rathkeale a better place to be.
Page updated on 26 May 2023.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.