Rathkeale Youth Space
Limerick Youth Service’s Rathkeale Youth Space is a fun, safe space where young people can spend their free time & take part youth work activities, educational opportunities & training programmes.
Rathkeale Youth Space promotes and facilitates social, educational and creative development for young people. It provides a wide broad range of activities and programmes for young people ages 10 to 18 years from across West Limerick.
For Young People
Among the many opportunities available with Rathkeale Youth Space are:
- RK Youth Café.
- Easter, Summer & Holiday Provision.
- Issue based programmes e.g. Relationships, Wellbeing & drug awareness.
- Education Support – Afterschool Provision, LCA project, Resilience initiative for TY Students & Transition Programmes.
- Travellers Boys/Girls Only Groups.
- Primary & Post Primary after school groups & programmes.
- Individual support.
- Parental/Guardian support.
- Collaborative work with other youth-focussed agencies in the area.
- Youth Leaderships training & Primary to Secondary Transition Programme.
- Access to other Limerick Youth Service supports such as a Youth Information Service, Mental Health support and further education and training programmes.
For the Community
Rathkeale Youth Space also has several opportunities for the adults who would like to gain experience working with young people or wish to give back to their community.
- Community Employment Scheme (Over 21yrs) & TUS Programme.
- Student Placements (TY & Third Level).
- Volunteering opportunities & more.
- An Activity Hall and a Meeting Room that the community can use.
Where Are We?
Rathkeale Youth Space, Abbey Court, Rathkeale, Limerick V94 K6K7. Tel: 061-412444 (Ext 311)
Get in Touch
Contact: Lisa Quirke at 069-64601/ 087-3294304 or email@example.com
For more on Rathkeale Youth Space please click limerickyouthservice.com or follow LYS across social media including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter & YouTube.
A member of Youth Work Ireland, LYS is recognised charity (CHY7482) and compliant with the Code of Practice for Good Governance of Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations in Ireland
© June 2019 by the Rathkeale Community Council. Page content provided by Lisa Quirke of the Limerick Youth Service.